Wedding clients are becoming more eco-conscious, and as such they are looking for affordable green solutions for their big day. Many wedding supplies are designed to be disposable and as such may not be eco-friendly, so how can you help the bride and groom begin their sustainable future together?
- Begin With Tree-free Invitations. Suitable for calligraphy, and laser or inkjet printing, Distant Village Natural Handmade Wildgrass Hemp Paper is a beautiful and sustainable solution for save-the-dates, wedding invitations, and other wedding needs.
- Custom Labels for a Personalized Touch. PURE Labels custom printed labels are available in a wide variety of sustainable material and can be used to add a personal touch to invitation envelopes, wedding favors, even for personalized wine or water bottle labels!
- Eco-Friendly Wedding Favors Your Guests Will Love. Get creative and think of wedding favors that guests will actually use! Products such as handmade soap, food items such as fair trade chocolate, or plantable items such as seeds, seed bombs or small plants all make wonderful wedding favors. Package them with Distant Village Sinamay bags for an elegant natural touch.
- Sustainable Catering. Instead of using plastic disposable foodservice products, choose a sustainable option such as the food service products available from Onyx.
- Compostable Confetti. Confetti can be the cause of a lot of waste at weddings, especially if it is not environmentally safe. Opt for using seeds or dried flower petals instead of more traditional options, and package the biodegradable confetti in Distant Village compostable cellophane bags for a complete sustainable solution!
Share and Enjoy