Distant Village Packaging has expanded capabilities through strategic partnerships with the leading paper-based packaging sources throughout the USA.
One-Stop for All Paper Packaging
When authentic deep-rooted sustainable packaging matters, count on Distant Village to provide the leading sustainable paper-based packaging. From artisan fair-trade paper packaging to large-volume sustainable machine-made packaging, we’re now able to offer through our partnerships even more sustainable solutions including FSC certified paper packaging, Rainforest Alliance Certifications, and Green-e energy certification. Ask us how we can create your packaging to lead the pack in sustainability. Email us at email@example.com
Distant Village is a leader of custom sustainable packaging. We design and produce sustainable specialty secondary packaging for artisan and gourmet products, cosmetics, health and beauty, and other consumer markets. Look to us for everything from folding cartons to set-up rigid boxes.
Tell It Like It Is
- AGRI-BASED INKS: Most conventional inks contain petroleum. Agri-based inks are produced without toxins and biodegrade, effectively eliminating environmental, health and safety concerns.
- 100% WIND POWER: All manufacturing is offset with purchased clean, renewable energy equal to 100% of the energy usage.
- RECOGNITION FROM ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has recognized this manufacturing process for reducing the risk of climate change through green power purchasing.
- FOREST STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL CERTIFICATION: Certified by the Rainforest Alliance as an FSC certified packaging source. Our manufacturing partners are FSC Certified (Forest Stewardship Council) for the commitment to use paperboard generated by suppliers who practice responsible forestry.
- 100% CARBON NEUTRAL: Being carbon neutral means all greenhouse gas emissions have been neutralized assuring business activities no longer contribute to the dangers of global warming.
TOP RELATED LINKS:
Share and Enjoy